Sunday, June 22, 2008

Brisbane-Part 1

This is the 1st time I take aeroplane all by myself..keep worry whether my passport and air-ticket stil there or nt..i nvr worry abt these b4, like when i go travel with my family..all things parent gao dim n i just enjoy the view and walk around in the airport..but this time i have to handle all by myself..i dont even dare to sleep during the 6 hour flight to brisbane..scared passport kena rampas..now i knw how my mom feel when she is carrying 4 passport..haha


Brunei airport


The only entertainment in the aeroplane

When reach brisbane airport..they wanna check my luggage for the food miles disease..don't reli knw wats tat..and my 3 in 1 milo kena rampas by the security guard..haih my oni food. Later on..nelson yap fetch me in the airport..ahh the feeling was good when u knw someone was welcoming you..and we go to the resort which i stay in..this is the 1st time i communicate with australian when i wanna check in..its like the duck talking with the chicken..she cant reli understand what im trying to tell..with the help of some body language..finally its settle.

The next day morning, my friend nelson and his friend bring me around brisbane..teach me how 2 take a bus n tell me where is the place to buy things..the weather was cold n we need to walk 15min to reach the bus stop..we went to sunny bank for a lunch and meet with cheryl yu..my friend take me to a restaurant name little singapore..i was quite shock when i open the menu..mao bian have to order cuz my 3 in 1 milo kena rampas..then i just order a wat tan hor which cost 9.8aus dollar..i think i just ate the most expensive wat tan hor in my life..since so expensive..even the kuah i oso drink it..bu li...haha.


Msia RM5 wat tan hor


Aus 9.8dollar wat tan hor~!

After lunch, we went to a chinese supermarket to buy chinese things like frozen dumpling, kicap, sesame oil and osyter sauce..omg like ah sam, cant believe im doin this..is this shaun? haha.
Oh yea forget to mention..you can feel the friendly environment here..some guilao say hi to u even tho they duno you..and when my fren meet his fren on the street..they have nice conversation even tho not reli suk with each other..while in kk you can see when fren n fren meet on the street..they just say uih or give a "hi" hand sign then run away..or some just act didnt see dao..haha.

Now is the worst part...i found out i lost my passport when i reach my resort..all those exiciting and happy feeling terus become no mood..keep find my room n bag until all things terbalik..my fren tell me to inform my parent but i dont dare..cuz u knw, its SERIOUS...anyway..i call back to home in the night time n tell my mom abt it..i was shock she didnt scold me..just tell me to report to the police n pray..dad gonna scold me for sure so i didnt talk to him..haha. Today morning, my pray do work and thx lord i have found my passport..i left it in the airport cuz the stupid checking make me nervous..wanna rampas my milo lagi..i need to open 4 luggage for him..so everything was messy and mayb at the time..i didnt take back my passport. Now im in a good mood again so im taking this time to write a blog n share with u all..haha..to b continue for part 2 when my sch start.

6 comments:

★☆ ŠσβђΪA ::..☆★ said...

Hey, it's me again..lol^^ Hmm..the food in thr sure exp..so dun always eat outside=/ Since u learned how to cook..u can cook by urself..haha..Mao bian la..need to save $$ ma..lol=) Wa..u lost ur passport?! OMG~ So serious man..@.@ Luckily u found it at last..if not need to report to the police and sure veli ma fan=/ Do enjoy ur life..bcuz life is short as u said..lol xP

Pheobe said...

dude.. why did u left without telling us? T.T

btw.. help me take k of ralph ah. =P

Shaun Wong said...

sry ba..but ur sadness is fake 1 or real...haha..

wow..if raph see this sure gan dong..okok sure

Siaunee said...

hey..ur blog..so funnyla....anyway,,,,,glad 2 hear ur true story....thanks for sharing wif us woh...i can c tat u rili enjoy the lifestyle ther....

Pheobe said...

wher got gan dong ah. ralph edi come back to kk!!!!!!!!!! without letting me know. ok.

Shaun Wong said...

he gan dong oso wont tell you de..
haha. Thats wat I call surprise