Monday, June 30, 2008

1st day for school

Finally..i wait for a long time for school to open...cuz the few days b4 sch open, reli reli reli SIEN...everyday face the laptop while dont have much game to play..since my internet line not tat good..so just youtube, msn, check forum n hotmail those..who wanna watch guess by jacky wu plz visit "http://www.youtube.com/user/ykedwin?ob=1" my main entertainment..super funny~! Everyday 'sit, soi, ohh' , its quite hard when there is no fren to talk with..i mean face to face..not just msn those or skype....im suffering LONELINESS..and my oni fren go pak toh so throw me alone in the resort.

Ok back to topic...wake up early as usual but this time..i manage to eat some bread with peanut butter..at the uni, i wanna check my timetable so i have to use the computer in the computer lab..when i start to log on..one of the lecturer come in, close the door and off the light..actually they r having class in the computer lab..zha dao =.= My next step is just sit down n pretend im one of the student there..cuz the exit door was quite far from my place..later on i ask permission to go to the toilet and escape. When i reach my class..the other lecturer told me my class was on the afternoon..i already online and enroll to have a class in the morning but when i reach there..they told me THIS~! sigh..Wat a day..I just go home n wait for afternoon..



LAPTOP LAPTOP LAPTOP~alone in the room with laptop

2 comments:

Siaunee said...

hey..shaun..no nice view 2 show on ur blog?i mean,,i thought u got took a lot of pic ther?v can c ur best fren is laptop now..lolz..

Shaun Wong said...

yea i got lots of photo but im quite lazy to post..mayb i'll post it this weekend..weekdays got class