Friday, January 16, 2009

Best Dream




Awwww, just woke up from my best dream and directly wanna write it in my blog, its a dream about a trip with two random girl. I swear I never saw this two people before but I still remember clearly how they look like, their hair, their height, their attitude, their sound. I don't dream that often and if it does happen, I don't remember much abt what I had dream. But this time, I remember every scene and every conversation between me with the two girl, we're having so much fun. I know this sounds stupid, but they seems like my best friend ever in my past life(you know the chinese thingy right?), cause everything inside the dream are too real to say it is only a dream. Everything end when my stupid housemate start to vacuum his room, I feel like wanna rape his ass, haha.

10 comments:

Pheobe said...

haha. this is so funny.
so.. who is that 2 girl? or perhaps u'll meet them in the future??
or met them in the past but u forgotten?

Shaun Wong said...

I duno, I still remember their face and feel like wanna draw it now. This is scary if I do meet dao them in the future..haha.

How abt you? Ever had a dream sampai you don't wanna wake up?

Pheobe said...

nop. i never have such dreams.
but i somehow.. how to say.. like.. i dream things.. then.. few months later, about 2-3 months later it'll happen.
then i'll be like, "eh? didnt i came through this situation b4?"
but actually it nvr happened.

anyway, good luck to you. you better draw them out la.. haha.. lemmi see see too.. =)

Shaun Wong said...

wow, your dream r awesome-er than mine..so this is the so call six sense, most of the gal have it.

Yea, I need Irving now~!

Ti_Mo said...

lol... i tink can pretty guessed who r those 2 girls... if u apply it now.. haha.. plz let me c the sketeches too.. haha..

Shaun Wong said...

Wrg guess Timo, haha.

Bert said...

Ahahaha.... funny lar you.

Well, I also had my own share of good dreams.... and bad dreams also...

And pheobe that, it's a phenomenon called deja vu. Quite commonly happens to me too, sometimes you can even 'remember' what's gonna happen next.... but most of the time a bit hard lar.

DrA said...

Wao... No nid miss me and xiao yun till dream of us bahh.. I knw we are so fun to be with... Don't like that... Don jia jia make us touch k.. ^^

Shaun Wong said...

*Skip*

Siaunee said...

lol....zz...hmm..the best dream u ever had huh?anyway..good luck n wish u can meet the girls~