Thursday, November 27, 2008

What Is Success?




Have you ever wish to be success in life? Yea so do I, but whats the definition of success in life anyway? Ding~! I won't copy a journal article and try to share it with you guys, but what I know is adult used to tell us that being rich is success in life, taking the master degree is success in life, becoming a doctor or lawyer is success in life, invent something great is success in life...bla bla bla. I can't tell this definition is true or false but from my view, there's only one word for being success in life which is "Happy". Wow stop that, I know you are trying to flame my post..continue read sin..it's just my opinion anyway. Well let's go back to the definition that we've been told by those adult, we study hard so that we can get in top Uni, we get in top Uni so that we get the cert from a top Uni, we get the cert from a top Uni so that our job are more recognize by people, our job are more recognize by people so you earn more money as well, you earn alot of money so that you're rich, when you're rich you can buy things that you want, you buy the things that you want so that you are happy...yes you do everything just for the word "Happy". I don't mean that if you didn't get in top uni, you are a fail in life, what I said just now is trying to explain why becoming a doctor/lawyer seems like a success in life. Study is like a hobby, not everyone(I mean almost all, right?) like studying..but still, we need to study to archieve our dream..if you found a way to archieve your dream without studying..why not? So every time you smile, you are "partially" success in life..don't try to force you mouth to smile now..that's a fail xD and Smile always guys~!. It's hard to explain for now, I'll cover this for my next post....to be continue~~

12 comments:

Siaunee said...

hey..shaun....wat happen 2 u?how come u so emo?(i mean emotional)suddenly feel like........sucess is far away from u is it?anyway...cheer up~u can do it!!!

Shaun Wong said...

plz, nothing happen la..why you call this emo? Just wanna write something related with the topic of my blog..success is reli far from you siaunee..since your point of view in success is hunting a 白马王子...good luck xD

Anonymous said...

Emo ma emo lo! So what! As long as you are happy, that's good enough! I also emo what sometimes haha!

Shaun Wong said...

nooooooooooooooooo, I dont wanna be emo at this age..haha

Mr.unknown, plz identify urself

Siaunee said...

hey shaun.....y u keep remembering my.....haiz..nthgla..anyway....enjoy ur one week holiday...erm....hey..post smthg about u leh.....haiz.....long time didn't c u la.....i went to the melinsung trip n met a lot of ppl loh....many ppl change o...n i think jo rili look pretty o now.....and....andrea's hair a bit unique?haha.....ryan oso got go loh....anyway....ur blog so...quiet la....

Shaun Wong said...

haha cool, everyone changing
busy handling with assignment ba..
got lots of new photo

*coming soon*

DrA said...

OMG... You talk so much sh*t... =.=" Lazy read terus bahh! =.=

Shaun Wong said...

gtfo from my blog~!
wahaha

Siaunee said...

hey....dun rude leh shaun..treat gal must gentlemen la....

DrA said...

Yalorr! So no manners.... I am 长辈 okie... Bler... Hahaha~ Dont miss me too much la... I know without me and Xiao Yun your life became more boring.... Hahahaha~ Don't worry... I will be back realllll soon.... Hahaha~ Will bring another yam yam sek sek kaki with me... ^^

Shaun Wong said...

why some girl alwayz call others not to miss them too much, is this the 口头禅 nowadays? omg im so out, lol. Drink drink eat eat? Im guessing thats your sis since she got ur genes

DrA said...

Hahahaha~Thats too easy to guess.. I told you before wat... Dont jia jia there.. Abt the missing thing.. They learn from me bahh.. Hahaha~ I have been saying this to almost everyone long ago.. Hahaha~ =p