Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Brisby



Yea Im back in Brisbane again. I have been fei cai-ing in KK for about 5months, guess its time for me to study now. When I reach Brisbane airport, baru I found out that I got no place to go n stay at..my friend who fetch me was like omg, mai gui o0o so she sent me to her friend's place to stay for a few days. I reli felt bu hao yi si at that time cuz im just a stranger that suddenly wanna stay at their place in the middle of the night. After getting more suk with them, they r actually quite friendly and got alot of stunning skills tim (you don't wanna know how stunning it is).

After 3 weeks, I found n moved to my new place. It is a very nice place except there is an Indian middle-aged woman who live beside my room that love to bao zuk...I don't know she's emo or what..she can reli talk man..from morning to evening..from evening to morning..ngaiiiiii. Other than that, the internet here is very 'streamyx'..I think it is a sign for me to study.

By the way, I saw Horong last week..ya the one in tshung tsin..hak dao o0 lin c..I totally lost contact with him since s1 but now I meet dao him in Brisbane. When we saw each other, we both hang there for like 5 seconds......I said "Uih~!!!" n he replied "Uih~Nepster!!!" I was like phew..lucky didnt recognize the wrg guy..happy to know that there is still 89's-er tshung tsin zai alive in Brisbane.

Gosh my flu already last for 3 days..I hope it is not swine flu. Kinda tired now, bye.

p.s. Overheard is an awesome movie.

4 comments:

Siaunee said...

Overheard?New movie?Hey....funny la...lolz..ur name is NAPSTER huh..anyway...finally an update for ur blog huh?

Shaun Wong said...

Yea, its a chinese movie..haha i think he forgot my real name..im back on my blog now since MOST of my time is in front of the computer..阳光宅男

Anonymous said...

ahha.. the blog is updated at last.. lol, well, there's two sides to wat stunning skills they possess Nap =)... and of coz i wld like to know wat are they, it does not hurt to noe more man.. hahaha.. who noes it might help in the future.. lol, Horong? whiter than b4 or stil a bit dark as he used to b in s1? erm, 阳光宅男? gym, outdoors sir.. and there's a lot of meanings behind "outdoors", it all depends on you,hehe =).. take care man..

Shaun Wong said...

sure if you want to know..chat in msn later..it is nothing big tho..dont think too much haha..he still looks like the same..just a bit stressful which I can see from his face..I didnt know u know him...erm abt the outdoor stuff..as i said tim..we'll see