Thursday, July 24, 2008

Church Life

Hey the blog stuck for quite awhile..so I just wanna share some of my church life here..yes, its church life..haha..i havent go to church for 3-4 years when im in kk..so quite lost when i attend the church meeting in brisbane..actually i duno what type of christian am i...just simply christian tats all..and my church meeting place is in ppl's house..not church..we have meeting in the big church once a month oni

The christian in here totally difrent with kk..not systematic at all..just be free..free till very kua zhang..for example when they r chatting face to face..and if they talk abt a word that its in the christian song list..they will start singing song with title of that word..something like jacky wu in guess show if some of you watch it, you'll get what i mean, thats was quite funny and everytime i tahan oni. Besides they oso provide lunch or dinner, thats oso one of the reason i owayz attend church meeting even raining, opz..hope they didnt check out my blog =)

Mayb im not holy but i do believe in god..so may god bless my fren out there and especially my family..pray for my parent's health while my brother's study in UK..AMEN




A christian


The Bible..i still remember andrea personal msg in msn
[B]asic [I]nfomation [B]efore [L]eaving [E]arth

11 comments:

Pheobe said...

BehOLd~~!!!!

ThE HoLy ShAuN~~!!!

hey u ah.. are u coming back with a priest cert?? =P

DrA said...

Ehem.. I am one of the church saint who is checking out on your blog.. LoL~~~ ^^

Pheobe said...

Phadrees's sis?

Siaunee said...

hey...yea....u're stuck for a while..haha..wow....a different side of shaun bah,,,,go church...well..it's good 2 hear tat u're going church...so..did u read the bible everyday?can improve ur english too...

Shaun Wong said...

theres possibility will...cause these thing hard to say de..haha..

oh shit..it was you..need to rasuah u from telling them..haha

Shaun Wong said...

lol siaunee..what difrent side..im owayz that holy..haha..no la just throw in the corner, didnt touch it.

hey u shud worry abt ur self 1st la..seriously you shud stop aiming for your "dream" and go for study..yea i knw u wont listen..but tats all i can say..haha..u can still enjoy with ur dream

Siaunee said...

shaun....thx for ur concern..lol...erm..yea...i shud learn from u...go to church n get bac to the reality..kla...i'll get a bible then...so tat i can wake up..canot always sleep in my "dream"..lol

Bert said...

Oh My GODDDDD!!!.... I thought something was wrong with my eyes when I saw "CHURCH LIFE"

Hope you give enough offering to cover for your lunch and dinner expenses, HAHA

Shaun Wong said...

steady bert..your eyes were fine, haha...yea i will try my best..

DrA said...

Dude... Update loo... Brought you to so many places.. Should update about it... =.=

Shaun Wong said...

dont have much photo..you it send me la..haha.but i think xiao yun got more photo..whats her hotmail?